VIP: Senior Citizens Events!

Rachael Gortowski rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 19 21:25:55 CDT 2009

Hi guys! We're down to the last few weeks of volunteering! Here are the events
for Senior Citizens for the week. Remember to email the coordinator for the
day you want to go telling them that you will be there, show up at the Union
Circle Drive (it is connected to Green Street) at the time listed below, and look
for a large red cargo van or a silver mini van that has a sign saying 'VIP Senior
Citizens' in the window. If you have any questions, please email me
(rgortow2 at illinois.edu) or the coordinator for the day you want to volunteer
on.  (If you want to be removed from this email list, please send me an email
telling me what email address you want taken off the list.)

*Remember that we will be having a gift card give away for the month of April.
Every time you volunteer with our project, you will get your name put into a
drawing for a 20$ gift card to the store of your choice! We will be giving away
two gift cards at the end of the month, so make the most of the last couple
days you have left to volunteer! The more you volunteer, the more likely it is
that you will win!*

*Also remember that we are having the Sunshine Jubilee Picnic in Illini grove
from 1-4 on Saturday, April 25, so come by and eat some free food!!*

Monday (April 20) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:20 PM
Fun and Games - 6:45-7:45- Coordinator Danielle (mullend1 at illinois.edu)

Tuesday (April 21) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:35 PM
Bingo – 7:00-8:00 – Coordinator Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu)

Wednesday (April 22) – Be at the Circle Drive by 6:15 PM
Bingo – 6:45-7:45 – Coordinator Nate (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

Thursday (April 23) – Be at the Circle Drive by 6:00 PM
Bingo – 6:30-7:30 – Coordinator Toni and Archana (tespina2 at illinois.edu and
kanteti2 at illinois.edu)

Saturday (April 25) -Be at the Circle Drive by 1:45
Musical Concert - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Kandice (hardney2 at illinois.edu)
(We will have two piano player performing for us and all you have to do is come
and listen to them to get credit for volunteering that day!)

 Sunday (April 26) -Be at the Circle Drive by 1:35 PM
Manicures - 2:00-3:00 - Coordinator Nicole (napapage2 at illinois.edu)