VIP: Senior Citizens Orientation Night!

rgortow2 at illinois.edu rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 3 00:05:43 CST 2009

Hi Guys! It's Rachael, the director of VIP-Senior Citizens! Tomorrow night
(Tuesday) at 7:00 PM in room 215 of the Union, there will be an orientation night
for the Senior Citizens project. If you are new to VIP and want to learn more about
our project, or if you just want to come so you can ask me questions that you
have, show up and we will have a half an hour meeting so you can better
understand what the Senior Citizen project is about. Otherwise, we will start
volunteering next week, so get ready! Also, if you can't make it tonight, there will
be another orientation night next week. I hope to see some of you there!

Rachael