VIP: Senior Citizens VIP Senior Citizens!

rgortow2 at illinois.edu rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 7 22:52:16 CST 2009

Hi everybody! This is Rachael from Senior Citizens project in VIP and I'm here to
tell you that we are going to start volunteering this Monday (February 9)! Here's
what to do if you want to go to one of the following events: email the
coordinator for the day you want to go telling them that you will be there, show
up at the Union Circle Drive that is connected to Green Street at the time listed
below, and look for a large red cargo van or a silver mini van that has a sign
saying 'VIP Senior Citizens' in the window. If you have any questions, please
email me (rgortow2 at illinois.edu) or the coordinator for the day you want to
volunteer on. We will also have another orientation night on Tuesday, February
10, at 7:00 PM in room 211 in the Union if you want to find out more about our
project before you go volunteer. I hope to see some of you soon! (If you want to
be removed from this email list, please send me an email telling me what email
address you want taken off the list) Here's our events for the week:

Monday (February 9) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:20 PM
Fun and Games - 6:45-7:45- Coordinator Danielle (mullend1 at illinois.edu)

Tuesday (February 10) - Be at the Circle Drive by 6:35 PM
Bingo – 7:00-8:00 – Coordinator Lauren (greener2 at illinois.edu)

Wednesday (February 11) – Be at the Circle Drive by 6:15 PM
Bingo – 6:45-7:45 – Coordinator Nate (nbubb2 at illinois.edu)

Thursday (February 12) – Be at the Circle Drive by 5:55 PM
Bingo – 6:30-7:30 – Coordinator Toni and Archana (tespina2 at illinois.edu and
kanteti2 at illinois.edu)