VIP: Senior Citizens (no subject)

rgortow2 at illinois.edu rgortow2 at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 8 19:24:27 CST 2009

Hi again guys! Sorry to send another email, but it was brought to my attention
that making cards for Senior Citizens for Valentine's Day would be a great idea!
If any of you want to help out and make a card or two, we would love to give
them to residents of the near-by nursing homes! You can drop off any cards
you make in the tan/yellow envelope marked SENIOR CITIZENS on the door of
the VIP office on the second floor of the Union in the RSO (Registered Student Organization) complex. (If you aren't sure where that is, you can email me for
directions.) Cards would need to be finished and in the envelope by Friday
night (Feb. 13) at 5:00 PM. If you are trying to fulfill a service hour requirement
this semester, we will give you 5 minutes of volunteering for every card you
make (so 12 cards= 1 hour of volunteering). Just make sure to put a note in
the envelope with your cards stating your name and the number of cards you
made if you want volunteering hour credit. Thanks in advance for making this
Valentine's Day extra bright for local seniors! One more reminder- If you want
to be taken off this mailing list, send me an email telling me the email address
you want off the list.

Rachael