VIP: Senior Citizens Recruitment Night!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 20:21:21 CDT 2010

Welcome Back VIP Volunteers!

I hope everyone's summer was great and that you feel rejuvenated for the new
school year ahead! Volunteering with senior citizens is just around the
corner. We will be having our recruitment night this Wednesday and Thursday
at 7 pm in the Illini Union Ballroom. You only have to attend one of the two
nights. Although you are all technically senior citizen volunteers,
recruitment night is a great way to learn about the other projects, become
more involved with VIP, and learn about other leadership opportunities
available within the senior citizens project and the others as well.

So again, *Wednesday 8/25 OR Thursday 8/26 *at *7 pm* in the *Illini Union
Ballroom.*

Hope to see you all there!
Diana Rechenmacher

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign