VIP: Senior Citizens Thank You!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 13:47:32 CST 2010

Hello Volunteers!

I just wanted to remind you that we will no longer be volunteering at the
nursing homes for the remainder of the semester. I do want to thank those
who came out and put in a lot of hours at the nursing homes for us this
semester-the senior citizens and I really appreciate it!

Please be on the lookout for emails from the new director, Peter Cote, in
the future.

Good Luck on Finals and have a wonderful, safe Christmas Break!

Peace, Love, and Senior Citizens,

Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign