VIP: Senior Citizens One more opportunity!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:44:05 CST 2010

Hey guys!
Sorry to bother you again but we have one more opportunity open each week
for you guys to volunteer your time!

BINGO ON WEDNESDAY EVENINGS....coordinated by Katie
Please arrive at *CIRCLE DRIVE (located outside of the North Side of the
Union) by 6:25p.*...Katie will be in a silver van so look for her!
Any questions, email me!
Diana

Hello volunteers!

I hope you all had a great weekend! Here's a reminder that we WILL be going
to the nursing homes this week so please read the following!!

Monday (Fun and Games Night at Champaign County Nursing Home) from
6:45p-7:45p
Please arrive at *CIRCLE DRIVE (located outside of the North Side of the
Union) by 6:25p....Katie Clark and I will be in a silver van so look for us!
*
*
*
*Tuesday (Fun and Games Night at Carle Arbours) from 6:50p-7:50p.*
*Please arrive at CIRCLE DRIVE (located outside of the North Side of the
Union) by 6:30p.....Joey Sula will be in a silver van so look for him!*
*
*
*Thursday (BINGO! at Prairie Winds Assisted Living) from 6:30p-7:30p.*
*Please arrive at CIRLCE DRIVE (located outside of the North Side of the
Union) by 6:10p....Kristen Webb, Luis Paneque and I will be in a silver van
so look for us!*
*
*
*Also, if you feel that these days don't work best for you. Please email me
because Champaign County Nursing Home has other days/nights*
*that might work better with your schedule. If you have any questions,
PLEASE EMAIL ME. *

*I hope you all will volunteer your time at least once a week-and a little
incentive....I give out prizes to the 10 best volunteers at the end of the
semester as well as a pizza party!!! *

Thanks again!!!
Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign 2013

believed to be clean.