VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering this week!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:46:04 CST 2010

Hi Volunteers!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!! We could really use your help with
volunteering for this week.
Here's what's in store at the nursing homes:

Monday (Fun and Games Night) at Champaign County Nursing Home from
6:45p-7:45p.
Be at Circle Drive by 6:25p and look for Katie, Dani, or Peter in a silver
van!

NO more Tuesdays as of right now, but I will keep you all posted if another
opportunity arrives.

Thursday (Bingo!) at Prairie Winds Assisted Living from 6:30p-7:30p.
Be at Circle Drive by 6:10p and look for me, Kirsten, or Luis in a silver
van!

If you can't make either of these days and still wanted to be involved with
the Senior Citizen Project, please email me.

Thank you and have a great week!
Diana Rechenmacher

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign 2013

believed to be clean.