VIP: Senior Citizens IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 13:50:46 CDT 2010

Hi Volunteers!

I hope everyone's week is going well. If any of you were considering
volunteering on Thursday, please DO NOT COME to the Union. Prairie Winds
Assisted Living just called me today and informed me that they will not be
needing our services tomorrow.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused you.
If you have any other questions, please email me!

Thanks!
Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign

believed to be clean.