VIP: Senior Citizens REMINDER and Volunteering Week!

Diana Rechenmacher rechenm1 at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 31 20:54:23 CDT 2010

Hello again volunteers!

Just a reminder that we will NOT be volunteering tomorrow, Thursday April
1.We will still continue to volunteer at Prairie Winds for the next couple
weeks unless I am told otherwise. I apologize for any inconveniences.

Regarding VIP activities, we will be celebrating National Volunteering Week
(a huge week for VIP) with our normal activities, but we will be hanging up
some spring decorations in addition! If you are interested in making
decorations, please contact me. On the Saturday of National Volunteering
Week (April 24), we will celebrate the event Sunshine Jubilee. There will be
free food, games (like a volleyball tournament, bags, etc.), awards, and
more free food! Please mark the date in your calendars as we would love to
have ALL of you here! I will continually remind you of this event in my
weekly emails.

Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
Diana Rechenmacher

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign

believed to be clean.