VIP: Senior Citizens VOLUNTEERING MONDAY AND THURSDAY!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:37:27 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!

Here's the agenda for the week!

*MONDAY FUN AND GAMES NIGHT *at Champaign County Nursing Home from
6:30pm-7:30pm. Be outside the Illini Union Circle Drive by 6:10 pm. Look for
the silver van! The coordinators for that evening will be: Katie, Gayatari,
Peter, Priyanka, and Esther. Again, we provide transportation to and from
the nursing home.

*THURSDAY BINGO NIGHT* at Prairie Winds Assisted Living from 6:45-7:45pm. Be
outside the Illini Union Circle Drive by 6:25pm. Look for the silver van! The
coordinator for that evening will be: Lauren. Again, we provide
transportation to and from the nursing home.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Diana

--
Diana Rechenmacher
University of Illinois | Urbana-Champaign