VIP: Senior Citizens 2011 BOD Applications!

Diana Rechenmacher vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:49:53 CDT 2010

HELLO SENIOR CITIZEN VOLUNTEERS!

Are you interesting in taking a higher leadership role within Volunteer
Illini Projects?

Take a look at the attachment for the Board of Directors 2011 for Volunteer
Illini Projects. This is a great opportunity to gain leadership experience
and have an AWESOME time while doing it. There will be many positions
available (including mine!).
Application process: Once you fill out the application by the deadline, you
will then find out whether or not you get asked back for an interview. From
there, it will be decided if you are ready to be a director for VIP!

Please take a look and if you have any questions-email me!

Diana