VIP: Senior Citizens IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 09:17:15 CDT 2011

Hi Volunteers!

*Next week is our last week volunteering**:*
Sorry for giving such late notice, but next week will be our *LAST* week of
volunteering for the semester so please try your best to make it out tonight
for bingo or any night next week! I, as well as the seniors, really
appreciate all the work you guys have put in. Every hour you spent with them
really made a difference.
*
We have an extra volunteering opportunity: *
We have two seniors, a woman and her husband  who are in their 70’s and
disabled.  They would like some help picking up sticks and mowing their
lawn.  If you can help, please send me an email and we can set up a time to
go!

Just a reminder, the *VIP Sunshine Jubilee* is this Saturday, feel free to
bring your friends!
*What*: Picnic for all VIP volunteers - *FREE FOOD*. I'll be bringing
cupcakes, they're good. I promise.
*When*: *This Saturday*, April 16th from 12-3pm come whenever you like!
*Were:* Illini Grove, near the tennis courts by PAR.

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote