VIP: Senior Citizens LAST WEEK OF WEEKLY VOLUNTEERING!

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:33:01 CDT 2011

Hey Guys!

Hope everything's going well as we get closer to the end of the semester.
Try your best to come out and volunteer because this will be our last week
of volunteering!

Here's the schedule:

*Monday 4/18:* Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County
Nursing Home. Katie will be in a silver minivan, be there by *6:10p*.

*Wednesday 4/20*: Fun & Games Night from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab Center.
Please be at the Union circle drive by* **6:10p*. Gayatri and Alison will be
the coordinators for the night and they will be in the silver minivan.

*Thursday 4/21*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Luis will be in the minivan.
Please arrive at the Union circle drive by *6:25p.*
*
**AND DON'T FORGET!*
Flower Planting Day
What: We will be helping to plant flower beds outside the Champaign-Urbana
Regional Rehab Center working alongside the employees and residents
When: Friday 4/29, 3pm-5pm
Where: Champaign-Urbana Regional Rehab Center
To Volunteer: please email Kate at vip.special.projects at gmail.com

And please give me a call at 847-951-6783 if you have trouble finding the
van!

Hope to see you this week!

Peter

--