VIP: Senior Citizens Senior Citizens: Extra Opportunity and Schedule for the Week

Peter Cote vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 01:04:16 CDT 2011

Hey Guys!

*EXTRA OPPORTUNITY!*
A senior in the community would like her lawn raked this weekend because she
cannot do it herself, please let me know if you are interested and I'll give
you more info! We'd really appreciate it.
*
*And here's our schedule for the week:
*Monday 10/24:* Fun & Games from 6:30-7:30p at the Champaign County Nursing
Home.
Please arrive at the *Union circle drive* by *6:15p*. We'll be in the silver
minivan

*Wednesday 10/26*: Fun & Games from 6:30-7:30p at Champaign-Urbana Regional
Rehab Center.
Please be at the *Union circle drive* by *6:15p.*  We'll be in the silver
minivan

*Thursday 10/27*: BINGO from 6:45-7:45p at Prairie Winds Assisted Living.
Please arrive at the *Union circle drive *by *6:30p. *Look for us in a green
malibu, I'll put a sign on the door. *We will not be in the minivan *

Come any night you like and feel free to bring your friends!

Thanks!

Peter

--
Peter Cote