VIP: Senior Citizens MORE WONDERFUL VOLUNTEERING!!

VIP Senior Citizens akweins2 at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 15 15:00:13 CST 2012

To my wonderful volunteers:

   Thanks so much to those of you who attended last week's Bingo night/our
first volunteering session! It went smoothly (minus some of the seniors'
attempts to steal extra prizes...) and was very successful! I understand
that some of you have been experiencing problems receiving my emails, so
hopefully you will all receive this one! Also, if you or any of your
friends are still interested in becoming a coordinator for Senior Citizens
or have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at
either akweins2 at illinois.edu or vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

MORE SUPER FUN VOLUNTEERING THIS THURSDAY (2/16)!
BINGO NIGHT AT PRAIRIE WINDS! The seniors are looking forward to meeting
your new faces and seeing those of you from last week again!
PLEASE MEET AT THE CIRCLE DRIVE (outside the union on the Green street
side) at 6:30pm SHARP. Look for us in a silver minivan!
Bring your enthusiasm and your smiles!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday (SEE YOU TOMORROW!),
  Anna Weinstein
Senior Citizens Director
Volunteer Illini Projects