VIP: Senior Citizens Bingo Night Tomorrow!!!

VIP Senior Citizens akweins2 at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:27:19 CST 2012

Hello amazing volunteers!
 Guess what? There's more volunteering this week! And the next week! And
the next! We are in the process of adding more volunteer nights to our
weeks at other assisted living and nursing homes in the Champaign-Urbana
area. But for now, we are sticking to our wonderful Thursday night Bingo
excitement!!

As usual, please meet tomorrow (Thursday) ON TIME at 6:30pm on the circle
drive at the Union (Green Street side), look for our car to pull up (a
Silver minivan!) and then hop on in!
We will be back at the union by 8pm.

The seniors look forward to seeing your smiling and enthusiastic faces
again! Let's bring some cheer to their day!
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at akweins2 at illinois.eduor
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com!

SEE YOU TOMORROW! :)
Happy Wednesday,