VIP: Senior Citizens Happy Monday!

VIP Senior Citizens akweins2 at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:25:32 CST 2012

Hey volunteers!!
  Get ready for another exciting week of Bingo with the seniors of Prairie
Winds Assisted Living in Urbana! There's no better way to kick off
Unofficial weekend than a competitive round of Bingo with the elderly!!
You know the drill:
  Meet at the circle drive of the union (green street side) by 6:30pm on
Thursday! We will be back by 8pm. Look for us in a silver minivan!

Message for Senior Citizens Coordinators:
  If you are one of my coordinators and feel confident with driving the van
to the home (if the opportunity arises), please fill out the "Rules of the
Road" form and "Driver's form" along with a photocopy of your driver's
license AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. They are in the files next to the desk
computer in the VIP office (second floor of the Union, room 268 in the RSO
Complex). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to shoot me a
text!

See everyone on Thursday!!!
 Thanks,
   Anna :)