VIP: Senior Citizens Semester Kick Off !

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 01:28:48 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers!

I just wanted to update you all on the plan for the next two weeks so you
could mark your calendars.

Wednesday, January 23 (tomorrow) at 7:00 pm is our Information Night at the
Illini Union Room C.  Feel free to come out, say hi, and learn more about
our organization and the other projects which we are involved in.

Next week, I will be holding Orientation Nights on Tuesday, January 29th
and Wednesday, January 30th at 8:30 pm in the Illini Union Room 211.
 Again, feel free to stop by, but these nights are more so for the newest
members so don't feel like you absolutely have to come.

Thanks and have a great week!
Maria

--

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook