VIP: Senior Citizens Orientation Nights!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 02:56:15 UTC 2013

Hey Volunteers!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Just wanted to remind you all that we
will be having our Orientation Nights this week on:

Tuesday, January 29th  8:30pm  Illini Union Room 211
Wednesday, January 30th  8:30pm  Illini Union Room 211

You do not need to come to both nights, but I encourage new and old members
to attend one of these meetings to hear more on the project and to meet
your fellow volunteers.  Let me know if you any questions, and I look
forward to seeing you all this week!

Thanks,
Maria

--