VIP: Senior Citizens Attention Alumni

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 21:14:52 UTC 2013

Dear Alumni,

If you have recently graduated from the university, and are no longer a
member of VIP, please take a few minutes to fill out our Alumni Information
Form below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hm6LjM5iL3nEhpHPSYC-UMihIOW2NUbPXSqD7L9iGjE/viewform

This information will solely be used within VIP to inform you of any alumni
events we have planned.  We greatly appreciate all you have done for VIP
and hope you will continue to support the organization as an alum.

Additionally, be sure to "Like" the VIP Alumni page on Facebook! You can
access it here<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Volunteer-Illini-Projects-Inc-Alumni/200215020151014>
.

Should you have any questions, please contact Kristen Micheli at
vip.external.relations at gmail.com.  Once again, we thank you for all of your
support!

--
Maria Canzoneri
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter
buttons]<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>
  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us on Twitter!*
*
*