VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering This Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 19:48:12 EDT 2014

Hey Volunteers!

           Hope you all had a fabulous Spring Break! This *Thursday
April 3rd *we will be volunteering at Prairie Winds for Thursday Board
Games Night! We're changing things up this week instead of playing Bingo we
will have board games to have more interaction with the residents:)

           Please meet at the *Illini Union Circle Drive (Illini Union
entrance facing Green St. and Engineering quad) by 6:30 PM*. *If you plan
on attending this week's Board Games Night please email me back.* Look out
for me, I will have a sign saying *VIP Senior Citizens*. *Rides will be
provided*

Hope to see you there and have a great rest of the week!

If you have any questions feel free to email me:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*