VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering This Week!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 12:29:04 EDT 2014

Hey Volunteers!

            I hope you all had a wonderful Mom's Weekend or even if your
mom didn't come I hope you had a great weekend! Only a few more weeks left
of school woot woot! [?] This *Thursday April 10th *we will be volunteering
at Prairie Winds for Thursday Bingo Night!

            Please meet at the *Illini Union Circle Drive (Illini Union
entrance facing Green St. and Engineering quad) by 6:30 PM*. *If you plan
on attending this week's Bingo Night please email me back.* *Rides will be
provided*

Hope to see you there and have a marvelous Monday!

If you have any questions feel free to email me:)

Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*