VIP: Senior Citizens Volunteering This Week!

Kayla Hancock kaylahancock93 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 21:38:03 EDT 2014

Hello! I m no longer attending u of I, could you try to take me off of the listserv please?? Thanks!

-Kayla
On Monday, April 21, 2014 7:28 PM, VIP Senior Citizens <vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Volunteers!

            I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend whether it be celebrating Easter or Passover:)

           This Thursday April, 24th will be the last Thursday Bingo Night at Prairie Winds before we have our Senior Prom for the residents next week...woot woot SENIOR PROM!

           Please meet at the Illini Union Circle Drive (Illini Union entrance facing Green St. and Engineering quad) by 6:30 PM. If you plan on attending this week's Bingo Night please email me back. *Rides will be provided*

If you have any questions feel free to email me:)

Amber

--

Amber NealVIP Senior Citizens, Director
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

 Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! |   Follow us on Twitter!