VIP: Senior Citizens Sunshine Jubilee Tomorrow!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 22:04:46 EDT 2014

Hey Volunteers!

          This is just a reminder that *VIP's Sunshine Jubilee *is
tomorrow *April
27th in Lincoln Hall RM 1002 from 12pm-1:30pm*. This end of the year event
is just a celebration of this semester's service events and to recognize
the volunteers. Also there will also be recognition of volunteer of the
year from each project:)

         I hope I can see all of you there! There will be FREE PIZZA! Have
a great rest of a Saturday night:)

         *If you plan on attending please fill out this form...it's really
simple just asking if you're attending and if you want pizza.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nhpaImlipmQrcat4oIWHtByVZbbtK
kv8titpc3HGC6U/viewform?usp=send_form

Amber

--
Amber Neal
VIP Senior Citizens, Director
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook
buttons]<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>
 *Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons]
<http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>  <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>Follow us
on Twitter!*