VIP: Senior Citizens Senior Citizens Volunteering Arts and Crafts Day 4/16/2016

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:59:28 EDT 2016

Happy Sunday everyone!

VIP Senior Citizens Project is having a volunteer day on Saturday
4/16/2016! We are going to be doing some arts and crafts, such as origami
and therapeutic coloring with them. We might also be able to do some
jewelry making as suggested by one of the ladies at the retirement home.
They are super excited to be able to see us, so please sign up!

We will be there from 1-2:30pm. Once again, we will be taking the bus there
so we will meet at around 12:15pm at the Illini Union Circle Drive. We plan
to depart campus at 12:30pm. Additionally, if you are planning on driving
to the location (1905 Prairie Winds Cir, Urbana, IL 61802), please let me
know if you can drive others too! Just like last time, we will be bringing
delicious snacks for everyone!

You can sign up using this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14KSB8FxtipJBKTxrSwtsEem6Rzhk6w3sf5OZI6MviL8/edit?usp=sharing

I hope to see you there!

Emily Ng
Coordinator of Senior Citizens | Volunteer Illini Projects
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook buttons]
<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects> *Be sure to "Like" us on
Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons] <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>