VIP: Senior Citizens Senior Citizens Prom!

VIP Senior Citizens vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 21:00:54 EDT 2016

Hello volunteers!

If you haven't heard already from the VIP newsletter, we are hosting a
senior citizens prom at Prairie Winds of Urbana Retirement Home. It will be
on Sunday May 1st, 2016 from 6-8pm. The theme of the prom is going to be
"Hollywood at Night".

The address is 1905 Prairie Winds Cir, Urbana, IL 61802. It is fairly easy
to get there by the Green bus. Unfortunately, we will not be able to go as
a group, because Sydney and I will have to be there early to decorate.
Additionally,
if anyone wants to help out with the decorating before the actual prom
starts, you can meet me and Sydney at the Illini Union Circle Drive at 4:15
to head out to the retirement home.

If you plan on attending and have a car, please email me if you can provide
a ride for others.

It is our biggest event of this semester! Many of the seniors are really
excited and looking forward to it. Please come out and enjoy the evening
with them as well as de-stress as the semester comes to an end! There will
be individual/group photo session, music, dancing, and karaoke! Delicious
food will be provided as well!

I am hoping to see you all there!

Emily Ng
Coordinator of Senior Citizens | Volunteer Illini Projects
vip.senior.citizens at gmail.com

<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects>[image: facebook buttons]
<http://www.facebook.com/VolunteerIlliniProjects> *Be sure to "Like" us on
Facebook! | ** [image: twitter buttons] <http://twitter.com/VIPillinois>