[Vip-socialempowerment] Sunshine Jubilee!!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 19 12:11:18 CDT 2006

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to remind you that the VOLUNTEER RECOGNITION
EVENT is Sunday, April 30th from 5-7pm. It's in Frat Park and
will be a lot of fun! We will have music, food, entertainment,
and give out awards for outstanding volunteers! It's a lot of
fun and I encourage you come and bring friends! Let me know if
you have any questions, otherwise, I'll see all of you at the
Sunshine Jubilee!

Have a great day and enjoy the weather!

Rachel

PS: All volunteer activities for the semester will end the
week of May 1st...contact your coordinators and find out if
there will be events this summer!

Rachel Dubrow
Social Empowerment Director
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.