[Vip-socialempowerment] Important!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 23 23:07:34 CDT 2006

Hey everyone!
Happy National Volunteer Week!! Social Empowerment has events
planned for Monday through Friday of this week, so if you've
made a commitment to an event please be there! Also, if you're
interested in volunteering and don't know what is planned, we
will have a booth on the quad all week from 11-3, so stop on by!

The Sunshine Jubilee is SUNDAY! It's at Frat Park and is
always a great time...so bring your friends from 5-7 for free
food, entertainment, and fun!

Coordinator applications are due this FRIDAY at NOON! So if
you're interested in a leadership position for next semester,
stop by the VIP office and fill out a short 1 page application
or fill out the attached one and send it back to me! It's an
easy way to get involved, and I encourage you all to consider
applying!

I hope you all have a GREAT week volunteering...it's going to
be a lot of fun! I hope to see you all on Sunday!

Rachel

Rachel Dubrow
Social Empowerment Director
Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.