[Vip-socialempowerment] Don Moyer Project!

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 22 20:46:04 CST 2006

Hello!!
I just wanted to let you all know of the orientation nights!
They're this upcoming week on Tuesday, February 28th and
Wednesday, March 1st at 7pm. I need to know who is going to
attend which days so that I can get a room large enough to fit
everyone. The orientation will last no more than 45 minutes
each day and you only have to go to one day! Also, make sure
that you have filled out the background check form...there
will be some available if you want to fill one out at
orientation nights!!

Recap:
What? Orientation Nights
When? Tuesday and Wednesday of next week (the 28th and 1st)
      7pm both days
*You only have to attend one day!!
Remember: Please turn in the background check form...there are
some in the door to the VIP office.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Rachel Dubrow
Sociology (Pre-Law)
Volunteer Illini Projects Social Empowerment Director
rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu