[Vip-socialempowerment] Social Empowerment Orientation Nights

Rachel Dubrow rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 19 21:11:54 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
My name is Rachel Dubrow and I am the Social Empowerment
Director for this semester. I just wanted to thank you for
your interest in Social Empowerment! I thought I'd let you
know about a few things that are coming up! Orientation Nights
are this Tuesday and Wednesday, January 24th and 25th at 5pm.
Tuesday's orientation is in 388 Lincoln Hall and Wednesday's
orientation is in 314 Lincoln Hall. Even if you are already
active in Social Empowerment from last semester, you are
welcome to come and find out about the other projects (old and
new)! Also, I am accepting coordinator applications that are
due February 8th at 5pm. I will be attaching a coordinator
application in the next e-mail. Let me know if you have any
questions and I look forward to seeing you on Tuesday or
Wednesday and am excited for the upcoming semester!

Recap:
What? Social Empowerment Orientation Nights
When? Tuesday, Janruary 24th at 5pm; Wednesday, Janurary 25th
at 5pm
Where? Tuesday: 388 Lincoln Hall; Wednesday: 314 Lincoln Hall

Thanks!

Rachel Dubrow
Sociology (Pre-Law)
VIP Social Empowerment Director