[Vip-socialempowerment] LAST ORIENTATION NIGHT!

John Dillon dillon2 at uiuc.edu
Sun Feb 4 22:25:04 CST 2007

Hey everyone,

Despite our saddening loss to the Colts today, we must move on and remember to think about those in less fortunate positions whom may not have had the luxury of gorging on food and booing Rex Grossman.  TOMORROW, February 5th will be the last orientation night and is mandatory for all of you planning on continuing to volunteer with Volunteer Illini Projects that haven't shown up already.  The meeting will be held in RM 160 of the English Building at 7:00pm.  It will be pretty short and is a great way to network with other people in your projects.

Coordinator positions still are available, so make sure to have them turned in to me or the VIP office by February 12th @ 10am if you're interested.

As always, email me if you have any questions.

See You All Soon,

John Dillon
Director of VIP Social Empowerment