[Vip-socialempowerment] S.E. Update

John Dillon dillon2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 27 05:16:25 CST 2007

Hey Everyone,

I apologize for the belated notification, but volunteering for all SE projects will officially begin next Monday, March 5th!  To help in the transitioning and organization of the new coordinators, please email me with the specific SE project/s that you plan on volunteering with.  If you have already been working from previous semesters and are already volunteering, please let me know as well.
That's it for now, as always email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
and don't forget to email me your projects!

John Dillon
Director of VIP Social Empowerment
dillon2 at uiuc.edu