[Vip-specialprojects] Volunteering :)

emrice at uiuc.edu emrice at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 20 13:16:12 CDT 2005

Hey Everyone!

I have a great volunteer opportunity for you!  The Community
Justice project needs our help!  They will need around 20-25
volunteers for a Silent Auction & Movie Night that they're
putting on to benefit the District 7 schools.  It's on
THURSDAY, MAY 5th at the Unity Junior/Senior High School in
Tolono and we'll need volunteers from 4:30 to 8:30.  We will
have transportation!

We will need volunteers to sell pizza, set up the items in
the silent auction, possibly run a moon jump for the kids,
set up tables and chairs, make sure everyone is having a
good time while they're watching the movie, sell popcorn,
and whatever else comes up.  It'll be tons of fun!!!
Volunteers will get to watch Shrek 2 with all the kids, and
can even bid on the awesome items we have for auction (a
signed basketball by Coach Weber, signed footballs from our
football team, Illini gear, makeovers, manicures, tons of
restaurant gift certificates (Buffalo Wild Wings, Biaggi's,
El Toro , etc!) Bring money if you're interested!

We're in DESPERATE need of volunteers for this event, so
PLEASE email me or the Community Justice Director at
klupo at uiuc.edu if you can come so we can get a heads up on
how many volunteers will be there!  Thanks so much!

~Liz