[Vip-specialprojects] MORE FUN STUFF!!:)

pjsmith2 at uiuc.edu pjsmith2 at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 15 00:12:40 CDT 2005

Hey again everyone! I'm just passing this on from another
coordinator...
~Phoebe Smith
pjsmith2 at uiuc.edu

I know everyone is really busy this weekend, but I was
hoping a few more people could help out with some events
this weekend.

I really need help with the Urbana Park District Boneyard
Arts Festival - working craft tables for kids
-Friday April 15 4-8pm (or how ever long you can stay)
-Saturday April 16 10am-6pm (either 10-2 or 2-6...or
whatever you can do)
-at Lincoln Square Mall (west end near food court), rides
will be provided if needed

Email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu if you can help out, this
agency is really important to VIP as a whole...so please
help
if you can.

Thanks in advance,
Claire:)