[Vip-specialprojects] another volunteer opportunity

emrice at uiuc.edu emrice at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 14 21:57:08 CDT 2005

Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:07:36 -0500
From: <ctrimarc at uiuc.edu>
Subject: Help needed this weekend
To: Monica Natarajan <anataraj at uiuc.edu>, vschneid at uiuc.edu,
tenuto at uiuc.edu,  lgangic2 at uiuc.edu, logas at uiuc.edu,
trumble at uiuc.edu, lpurdue at uiuc.edu, nassin at uiuc.edu,
sejones1 at uiuc.edu, bhorania at uiuc.edu, cbrush at uiuc.edu,
emrice at uiuc.edu, jmchan1 at uiuc.edu, sjshah1 at uiuc.edu,
smwhite1 at uiuc.edu,  cieniews at uiuc.edu, klupo at uiuc.edu,
ctrimarc at uiuc.edu, kguthrie at uiuc.edu, lwayne at uiuc.edu,
yanglim at uiuc.edu, seguino at uiuc.edu,  naing at uiuc.edu,
juen at uiuc.edu

Can you guys send this out to your volunteers, if you don't
have a million things going on like I do this
weekend...thanks:)

I know everyone is really busy this weekend, but I was
hoping
a few more people could help out with some events this
weekend.

I really need help with the Urbana Park District Boneyard
Arts Festival - working craft tables for kids
-Friday April 15 4-8pm (or how ever long you can stay)
-Saturday April 15 10am-6pm (either 10-2 or 2-6...or
whatever
you can do)
-at Lincoln Square Mall (west end near food court), rides
will be provided if needed

Email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu if you can help out, this
agency is really important to VIP as a whole...so please
help
if you can.

Thanks in advance,
Claire:)