[Vip-specialprojects] EVENT INFO

emrice at uiuc.edu emrice at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 7 17:10:23 CDT 2005

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder about the events tomorrow...

-Saltfork River Clean-up
TOMORROW SATURDAY, Oct. 8 from 8:30-12:30

We'll be assigned an area of the river to clean, and trust
me, it will take the better half of the morning and
afternoon to haul all of the junk out of that area. They'll
provide work gloves, trashbags, and a free gift (water
bottle) to all the volunteers.

We're going to be meeting at 7:45am in front of the Union in
the circle driveway.  Yes, I realize it's at the buttcrack
of dawn... but I'm the WORST morning person ever, and I go
every year, so trust me, it's possible.  And just remember
how much fun it will be!!!  Wear clothes that you don't mind
getting a little muddy and please don't be late as the drive
to the cleanup site is half an hour away!

-Also tomorrow is the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club Duck
race from 11am-4pm.
If you're planning on attending this event, please do not
sign up for the Salt Fork River Cleanup as well, as we wont
be back on time.  The Vice-Chair for VIP, Luke Wayne, will
be meeting you to drive you to this event at 10:40am in the
Union Circle Driveway.  I'll meet up with you all at about
1pm, and drive all the volunteers back to campus
afterwards.

Both of these events are awesome opportunities to have fun
and meet new people, and of course make a difference!!  I
hope to see you guys sometime tomorrow!!!  :)

-Liz