[Vip-specialprojects] WELCOME!! Orientation night info

emrice at uiuc.edu emrice at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 2 14:46:33 CDT 2005

Welcome to VIP- Special Projects!!  :)

If you're receiving this email, it means you've expressed
some interest in volunteering with Special Projects and want
to hear more about what we have to offer.

Our orientation night will be Tuesday, September 6, from 5-
6pm in Noyes, room 217.  At this meeting, I'll go into more
detail about what SP does and some of the events we've
helped with in the past.  Also, I'll have information about
upcoming events, so bring your schedules!  As an added
incentive, I'll be providing fresh baked cookies, so bring a
friend if you'd like!  The more the merrier!  You cant beat
free food and volunteering!  :)

So get excited for another great year of volunteering, and
an opportunity to meet awesome new people!!   :)

I hope to see you there!!!

Your Sp Director,
Liz Rice