[Vip-specialprojects] Special Projects first event of the semester!!! wahoo :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 18 01:55:05 CDT 2006

Hi

I hope everyone had a nice relaxing summer!

Why not welcome in your school year with some good fun? C-U Special
Recreation is hosting an awesome bowling day that they need some volunteers
for. Please e-mail me back if you are interested in some amazing fun before
getting bogged down with school work. Feel free to invite a friend; it
should be a blast!!!

What: C-U Special Recreation Bowling J

When: Sunday Aug 27th  11:15am-4pm

** Transportation will be provided for volunteers meeting at the Union
circle drive promptly at 11:15am