[Vip-specialprojects] Re: Special Projects first event of the semester!!! wahoo :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 21 17:26:51 CDT 2006

> Hi
>
> I hope everyone had  a great first couple of days at school! :)

1 Recruitment Nights-come learn about the VIP projects and sign up to get
involved
2 reminder about upcoming event

1. Recruitment nights will be on August 23rd and 24th at 7pm in the Union.
Please stop by for more information on all 15 projects in VIP. I will have
some yummy snacks and cool stickers at my booth! I hope to see you there :)

2. Reminder Event:

 Why not welcome in your school year with some good fun? C-U Special
Recreation is hosting an awesome bowling day that they need some volunteers
for. Please e-mail me back if you are interested in some amazing fun before
getting bogged down with school work. Feel free to invite a friend; it
should be a blast!!!