[Vip-specialprojects] Volunteer Illini Projects ** Special Projects Orientation nights!! :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 22 13:58:26 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
I am so glad to have new volunteers signed up and ready to donate their time
to Special Projects! The Special Projects Orientation nights are Jan. 25 &
26 in Lincoln Hall in room 314 from 7-8pm. I will be going over what Special
Projects is in more detail and talking about some upcoming volunteer events!
I will also bring my coordinator applications...I still need some new eager
to get involved volunteers to take leadership roles! (There will be more yummy candy!)

Please e-mail me with any questions and I hope to see you all at orientation
nights!
Courtney