[Vip-specialprojects] **Special Projects --fun volunteer event Friday!!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 24 16:50:03 CST 2006

Hi everyone!!
We have our very first event of the semester! This Friday Jan 27th is the South Side Elementary School's carnival. I need all of you wonderful volunteers at the union in the circle drive at 5:30pm ready to have fun! We will be helping with the game booths (bowling, basketball, goldfish games, and lots of prizes.) and tickets. We will be returning around 8:30pm. Please e-mail me if you are planning on coming to the event.
It sounds like a blast :)
Courtney