[Vip-specialprojects] SPECIAL PROJECTS! **** EVENT ON THUR! & Sunday!! :)

cweisman at uiuc.edu cweisman at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 7 15:21:27 CST 2006

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had fantastic weekends! I would like to give
a special thank you to everyone who volunteered on Friday
for the Westview school! :)

Our next event is A SILENT MOVIE/AUCTION NIGHT!
Thursday from 3:30-8:30. We will not be there the entire
time but e-mail me if you are interested in helping out and
I will send you the details. We'll be helping with set
up/cleanup, food sales, and making sure the event runs
smoothly.

**Volunteers needed for Faith in Action Chore Days! We will
be helping to clean senior citizens lawns in Champaign-
Urbana. We will be divided in to teams and get down and
dirty doing chores like leaf raking, lawn mowing, small
paint jobs, dusting, washing window!
DATE: MARCH 12TH
TIME: 1-5PM (a long time but think of the outcome!-you're
helping a senior stay independent in the community and
enhancing their lives)
* Please e-mail me ASAP if you're interested!

Courtney Weisman
Junior, Community Health
Secretary ALS Council
Choreographer, Recruitment, & Travel coordinator, Illinois Synchronized Ice Skating Team president Delta Sigma Omicron
Special Projects director, Volunteer Illini Projects
Teaching Assistant CHLTH 111