[Vip-specialprojects] one final event!!!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:56:11 CST 2006

Hi
Everyone I know finals are just around the corner; however, if you are
available for this event please let Emma know.

Wrap presents for a good cause!  Bring your friends and come to Marketplace
Mall this December to raise money for scholarships for students to come to
The Reading Group, Champaign-Urbana's only not-for-profit learning center.
 From 10 am - 8 pm, we will be out there Dec. 2,3,9,10,16-24.  Pick a day,
pick a time, we'd love to have you!  No experience necessary, smiles
required.  Thanks!  Contact Emma O'Brien, elobrien at uiuc.edu

Have a save and fun T-break!!
Courtney :)