[Vip-specialprojects] one more event!!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 27 11:47:40 CST 2006

Hope everyone had a great break!
Back to volunteering! :)
This Sunday (Dec 3rd) is the annual Jingle Bell Run/Walk at Centennial Park
in Champaign. This is one of the few huge events that the Arthritis
Foundation sponsors so they ask that we provide a significant amount of
volunteers for the day. Volunteers are needed from 8am-5pm but shifts can
worked out if needed. The most help will be needed from 11-12:30 for
registration. As always, rides will be provided for those who need them.

The web site for the event is www.jinglebell2006champaign.kintera.org

Please give a few hours of your time. This event raises funds for local
arthritis patients who need our help! If you're interested please contact
THERESA at tkim10 at uiuc.edu for more information