[Vip-specialprojects] reminder event THIS Saturday!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 12 15:39:22 CDT 2006

Hi Everyone!
We still need volunteers for this Saturday at Swann Special Care Center from
1-4 p.m.  Residents of Swann range from a few years old to 60 years old.
 All residents are non verbal communicators.  The first time we went to
Swann this year, we had 22 volunteers!  Let's try and pick it up again and
really show Swann what kind of organization VIP-:)  If you are interested,
please e-mail me by by  tomorrow morning!!
Courtney