[Vip-specialprojects] HALLOWEEN FUN FESTIVAL OCT 21ST NEED VOLUNTEERS :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 16 12:36:48 CDT 2006

HI
I wanted to send one more reminder about the Halloween festival coming up on
October 21st (Sat)  from 11-4. Transportation will hopefully be provided at
10:30 (if you have a car and are willing to drive please let me know
ASAP!) at the union circle drive. We should return from the event a little
after 4pm.... so plenty of time to still enjoy your Sat.
Please let me know if you want to help out with the fun! (games, face
painting, little kids!) by Wed.
Thanks!!! :)
Peace,
Courtney