[Vip-specialprojects] Special Projects***CAMP HEALING HEART--IMPORTANT INFO.

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 5 17:31:39 CDT 2006

Hello awesome volunteers!!
If you are interested in Camp Healing Heart (the event on September 23rd
from 8am-5pm) I need you to pick up a from to fill out (it'll take 2
minutes). Just a reminder Camp Healing Heart is a camp for individuals 7-17
who have lost a loved one due to illness. I need LOTS of volunteers so
please e-mail me ASAP if you can volunteer. The forms will be in the VIP
office (2nd floor of the union in the RSO area) in a Manila folder please
take one, fill it out and turn it back into the folder. They will be out
starting Thursday morning!
Courtney