[Vip-specialprojects] I-Help Homecoming volunteering events! :)

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 6 17:50:42 CDT 2006

 Hey everyone,
Here's an event that you should ALL take part in!

Looking for a way to be a part of Homecoming? Volunteer at I-Help 2006!  (note:
this does NOT conflict with Homecoming football game on October 7th against
Indiana!)

*Looking for a way to get involved, make a difference and meet new
people? *Soon
U of I students will head out into the Champaign-Urbana community to help
more than 40 agencies through a day of service. *You could be one of them.*

*I-Help* is the NEW Homecoming Volunteer Project that hopes to unite campus
while allowing students to give back to the community. Projects include a
Champaign-Urbana-Campus clean-up, building a new Victory playground in
Urbana, working with Habitat for Humanity, playing games with nursing home
residents and many, many more!

*I-Help* will take place on *Saturday September 30, 2006* and begin at 10am at
the Alice Campbell Alumni Center. At this one-day service event, you
will receive a *FREE* breakfast and lunch, a chance to win many
different *prizes,
* a *FREE* t-shirt (depending on your project) and a chance to make a
difference during Homecoming 2006!

*Register online as individual or a group to volunteer and find about all
the Homecoming happenings at **www.uiuc.edu/homecoming*
<http://www.uiuc.edu/homecoming>. Registration deadline: Sept 22 at midnight!
Get excited!