[Vip-specialprojects] Special Projects: Another volunteer event for September!!

Courtney Weisman cweisman at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 16:42:23 CDT 2006

*2006 Walk Toward Wellness- Building Communities through Walking & Wellness
**September 29th
11:30-1:30 pm
U of I Quad*
It's that time of year again and we again need volunteers to help with
registration, serve as guides, and perform "duties as assigned".
Join 2,000 students, staff, and faculty for this fun time. We need
volunteers for 30 minute time slots between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm. You will
receive a T-shirt and pedometer for your volunteer time.  Please email me
back by Sept 22nd with what shift you can help with! :)
Special Projects love,
Courtney

p.s. If you are doing Camp Healing Heart or Special Olympics Volleyball
remember to fill out a form and get it back to me ASAP!